Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Library Pocket Books

One a year Heirloom Productions brings their rubber stamp/paper arts show to Allentown.  Last year was the first year I went.  I returned this year.  My favorite vendor is The Paper Cut (and their sub-company Paper Creations).  They produce card die cuts, have tons of brightly colored papers, and sell book kits.  Accordion book, concertina book, flip books and my favorite the Library Pocket Book.

The first year I bought two of the pocket books, two concertina books and a flip book.  This year it was a mini memory book, and two more library pocket books.  These Library pocket books are awesome.  So here is the beginning of my project:

My Materials List So far:
COVERS:
Ranger Distress Inks in walnut stain and forest moss
Tsukineko Tuxedo black and Encore Ultimate metallic Gold
Spellbinders Donna Salazar - Sprightly Sprockets
Paper Creations Library Pocket Book Kit in Harvest Variety
Close To My Heart Stamps - Key Moments set.
Avery Dennison Reinforced Hole Shipping Tags #5 tags (4 3/4" x 2 3/8" )




No comments:

Post a Comment