Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Saddle Shoulder Non-sense

I saw some of the pictures of the finished product via Ravelry.  So far I am not enthused about the program.  I swatched my yarn (Knit Picks Shamrock)  in the round to get an accurate guage.  My gauge is 4 stitches per inch.  I double triple checked.  And I used the following measurements:



So using these measurements my number of body stitches is 200.  The sleeves are 1/5 or 40 stitches.  I used a knitted cast on (EZ's favorite) over two needles to give me the "loose" cast on she says is desirable, now I have this funky loose row and I hate it.  I am hoping when I add the "hem" with smaller needles it fixes this....and I have read the directions wrong and increased every 4tyh round instead of every 5th.  I was worried I had not increased or increased too quickly sine the sleeve was getting wide but not very long.  So I will have to frog the first thirty rows and start over.




Powered by ScribeFire.

No comments:

Post a Comment