Thursday, March 24, 2011

Baby Hanten - Redux

I am almost done with the sock yarn Baby Hanten.  It has been a surprisng simple knit, looks great and shows off the variations int he yarn.  The pictures below are for 1 of 3 I am making (can you say triplets).

The sweater is sized for 12 months, so I am hoping they will not have to wear them until next fall and should still fit.  They are due to join us in late the May-June time frame and they might be light enough sweaters for chilly summer nights as well.  We will see.

I have been making the three kinda of in a round fashion.  i did the front panels for the first one.  I then started the back for the first sweater (pictured here) and in the meantime started the front panels for the second one, finished those and have the back going for the second one while finishing the sleeves for the first one.  Once the sleeves are done i will move on to the front panels for the third sweater.

I would like to get back to the Knitte's edge for the seaming class.  I need help with finishing for better looking grments.  Hopefully, zi can catch one before I am done with these.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment