Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WANTED: Focus Group - Home Baked Bread

Next project.  I am looking for a focus group to bounce some ideas off of.  However I need an interested group :)

If you have ever wanted to learn to make bread, do make bread occasionally or know someone who would like to learn.  I am looking for feedback on some ideas for a project revolving around BREAD.   Initially will probably be a questionnaire or two.  maybe some focused online discussion of some of the data that comes back.

If you are interested please let me know, get me your email address and some basic information listed below using a 1-5 rating where 1=not at all, 5=superstar

  • Rate your self as a baker:
  • Bread Baker:
  • cook? 
  • Visual learner
  • Verbal/book learner 
send me your info jdkcubed@gmail.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment